Roundup of Two to Four Ingredient Recipes. I came across this two ingredient lemon cake bar recipe (#! on list) today (have not tried it but it’s probably very sweet like similar recipes in the list) and it reminded me of the other recipes I’ve posted and tried with success:
- Two Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars. Tutorial at Kathe with an E here.
- Two Ingredient Low Calorie Strawberry Cake (Lady with the Red Rocker) here
- Three Ingredient DIY Oreo Puddin’ Poke Cake (the Country Cook) here
- Three Ingredient Three Minute Foolproof Chocolate Mint Fudge (V and Co.) here.
- Four Ingredient Nutella Rice Krispies Treats (sticky gooey creamy chewy) here.
- Three Ingredient Butterbeer a.k.a. Butterscotch Soda (Cherry Tea Cakes) here.
- Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cake with Apple Cider Glaze (The Big Red Kitchen) here.
- Three Ingredient Bluberry Butter (Not Without Salt) here.
- Three Ingredient Strawberry Fudge (Cookies & Cups) here.